All 3 course seated meals include all required crockery, cutlery, table linen, chefs and service team plus an event manger to oversee the event. All events are different and we will personally guide you through the planning of yours and recommend suitable menus to ensure a resounding success.
- Char Roasted Asparagus (Suffolk Grown in Season), Lemon & Garden Thyme Vinaigrette, Shaved Parmesan, Butter Brioche.
- Warm Wild & East Anglian Mushrooms on Rosemary Foccacia, Pine Nuts, Rocket Leaves & Manchego
- ‘Tomato Salad’
- Three Types of Tomato, Shaved & Pickled Baby Onions, Basil Pesto, Aged Balsamic.
- Crayfish & Spring Onion Cocktail with Avocado, Fresh Lemon & Bloody Mary Dressing.
- White Crab Mayonnaise & King Prawn Cocktail, Parmesan Crackling.
- Seared King Scallops, Black Pudding, White Truffle Oil & Shisu Cress.
- Poached Salmon & Monkfish Terrine, Lemon, Dill & Cucumber Syrup.
- Smooth Chicken Liver & Cognac Pate, Smoked Paprika & Sour Dough.
- Pulled BBQ Beef Taco, Treacle Ketchup & Celeriac.
- Shredded Hoi Sin Duck Tortilla Stack, Cucumber & Spring Onion.
- Shaved, Smoked Denham Estate Venison Loin with Quince Jelly & Pickled Walnuts.
- Smoked Suffolk Ham ‘Rarebit’ with Poached Egg & Hollandaise.
‘Suffolk Country Slate Sharer’
Smoked Suffolk Ham, Grilled & Chilled Asparagus Spears, Smoked Denham Estate Venison, Sweet Onion & Binham Blue Cheese Tartlet. Celeriac Coleslaw.
‘Oriental Steam Basket Sharer’
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls and Vegetable Dim Sum, Chicken Satay Skewers, Sesame Prawn Toast, Hoi Sin Duck & Cucumber Pancake Rolls.
- Summer Style Lemon Basted Chicken with Feta & Parsley Cous Cous, Warm Sweet Chilli Dressing
- Roast Supreme of Corn Fed Chicken, Blue Cheese & Asparagus Risotto, Crispy Pancetta .
- Elegant Stacked Chicken Leek & Suffolk Ham ‘Pie’ Mustard Sauce, Puff Pastry.
- White Truffle Roasted Breast of Chicken, Sweet Potato Fondant, Green Beans & Creamy Wild Mushroom Sauce.
- Slow Roasted Sage Stuffed Belly of Suffolk Pork, Apple & Sweet Onion Potato, Seasonal Vegetables & Aspall Cyder Jus.
- Char Grilled Suffolk Pork Loin Steak, Roast New Potatoes, Baby Vegetables, Honey & Bourbon Glaze.
- ‘Hog Roast’
- Roast Smoked Pork, Sage Scented ‘Truffle’ and Slow Cooked Belly, Roast Potato & Apple Compote, Fresh Vegetables (supp £1.25)
- Tagine Style slow Cooked Leg of Lamb with Cumin, Tomatoes, Baby Onions, Greens and Giant Herb Cous Cous.
- ‘Inside Out Beef Wellington’
- Roasted Sirloin, Green Beans, Roasted Tomato, Portobello Mushroom & Bearnaise Sauce. Puff Pastry
- English Lamb Cutlets, Broad Beans, Asparagus & Baby Corn, Fondant Potato.
- Chocolate & Chilli Crusted Denham Estate Venison, White Truffle Infused Potato & Fricasee of Wild Mushrooms.
- Roast Sirloin of Beef, Aged 21 Days, Traditional Yorkshire Pudding (supp £1.50)
- Baked Fillet Of Sea Bass Set on Warm Nicoise Salad, Quails Eggs, Saffron Dressing.
- Pancetta Wrapped Loin of Cod, Roasted Baby Potatoes, Minted Crushed Peas.
- Smoked Haddock Fishcake, White Crab, Pak Choi & Chardonnay & Chive Cream.
- Almond Sponge Cup Filled with Lemon Posset, Mango & Raspberry Salsa.
- Classic Summer Pudding with Raspberry Coulis and Clotted Cream
- Individual Banoffee Pie, Salted Caramel & Brandy Snap Tuile.
- Pear and Blackberry Crumble Tartlet with English Custard
- Honey & Malteser Cheescake, Toffee Cream
- Individual Peach Melba with Vanilla Mousse & Raspberry Coulis
- ‘Desserts In Miniature’ – Vanilla Forest Fruit Pavlova, Apple & Blackberry Crumble & Custard, Mango & Passion Fruit Fool.
- ‘The Giant Wine Glass’
- ‘Vintage Ice Cream Trike & Mini Desserts’
Find out more about our 3 course seated meals
Every Event is individual and we always recommend a consultation with one of event managers in order to create the perfect menu solution for your event. If you would like a starter, main or dessert that is not listed, then don’t panic – our team of chefs are well catered to produce any request you might have.
For further details please contact us on 0844 826 3242 or via our online contact form.